I know! Especially since the next few months are going to be a slog.
To wit:
Soon I will become, once again, a Tax Season Widower.
Also, my moron coworker is out on maternity leave, for the second time in less than a year. Yes. Her first kid hasn't reached his first birthday. On top of everything, she's too stupid not to give her ladyparts a rest.
no subject
Date: 2009-01-09 03:29 am (UTC)We should get together; I miss you!
no subject
Date: 2009-01-10 05:03 pm (UTC)To wit:
Soon I will become, once again, a Tax Season Widower.
Also, my moron coworker is out on maternity leave, for the second time in less than a year. Yes. Her first kid hasn't reached his first birthday. On top of everything, she's too stupid not to give her ladyparts a rest.
no subject
Date: 2009-01-09 04:23 am (UTC)Today someone said, "Gonzaga, did Thomas Sumter have a last name?"
And a couple weeks ago a boy asked how to spell DVD.